From the Airport to HKU
By Airport express train
- Take the Airport Express train to Hong Kong Station (Central Station), then transfer to the Standard MTR train to HKU Station; a single journey costs HKD$100.00 and takes about 40 minutes.
- After you arrive HKU Station, follow the signage and go to Exit C1, from where you can take a short walk to arrive at the Centennial Campus of HKU.
By Bus (A11 or A12)
- First, take bus no. A11 or A12 to Central; a single journey costs HKD$45.00 and takes about 30 minutes.
- After you arrive Central, take bus no. 3B, 40M, or 103 or green minibus no. 8, 10A, or 22 to arrive at the University.
- Alternatively, taxi costs about HKD$50.00 from Central.
- Taxi costs about HKD$400.00 from the airport and takes about 45 minutes.
- Taxi costs about HKD$50.00 from Central.
For more details, please refer to the HKU Campus Map, which also provides you with the transportation information from other main locations to HKU.
From the Airport to hotels
We recommend you to contact your reserved hotel directly. Some hotels have shuttle services.
If you would like to know more about the public transport, please click here.
You are also welcomed to make use of the public transport Enquiry Service launched by the Transport Department, please click here.
Owing to limited parking spaces at the campus, you are strongly advised to make use of public transport when you travel to the University.
For general public, there are three campus parking locations:
- Main Campus (first two hours is HKD$30.00; third hour and thereafter is HKD$40.00)
- Composite Building (hourly HKD$20.00)
- Centennial Campus (hourly HKD$20.00)